Friday, August 12, 2011

Iceland Fly Fishing Report: Breiddalsa River

The Breiddalsa is still fishing well. A total of 583 fish have now been landed with an average weight of 3.9kg. Largest fish this season has been a 22lb fish. Jokla has passed the 200 fish mark. Client Paul Beasley had this to say about his trip....

I would like to thank you for my week's fishing at the Jokla and Breiddalsa lodges. I had an excellent time, with very good fishing, particularly on the Breiddalsa river. The organisation of the trip was first class, and my guides Hutti and Siggi were amoung the best I have had anywhere. I attach a few of the many photographs I took - there is a good one of Siggi with a 92 cm fish, which perhaps you could pass on to him.





If you are interested in fishing in Iceland in 2011 or 2012 well have a comprehensive range of options for salmon, sea trout, brown trout and char to suit all budgets. For more information please email us or call on +44 (0)1621 743711.

No comments: