Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Client Feedback - Iceland fly fishing, Litla River

Hi Mat,

I am either speechless or too full of stories!

The whole trip was perfect, collected from the airport by Staji's father who gave me a quick tour of Rejkyavik and deposited me at the hotel.  When we got to the river Stanji was a great guide, helped when asked, showed us to the right places for our prefered fishing style and made sure we had a good time in a very unobrtusive manner - he worked hard racing up and down to ensure we were all having success.  Food was good, lodges comfortable and the fishing was nothing less than wonderful and that was in trying conditions, wind on the Littla and low water on the Rejyadalsa.  Caught my biggest ever brownie which was a beauty and a really big Char as well as plenty of every other size (42 in total).

I gather Paul P is planning a trip for next year and have emailed him to add my name.

As you gather I am a delighted customer though as you have been there and fished with him you know what the fishing is like.  Thanks also for finding me a trip despite my date changing.

Waiting eagerly for the next time.

Regards
Charles




No comments: