Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fly Fishing New Zealand : Client Feedback

Hi Mat,

I said last year that the trip had been marvellous amongst other things. You always manage to improve the visit. Each year gets better and better.  If only you had better control over the weather, then all would be quite perfect. Your unbelievable enthusiasm is infectious and makes the fishing all the more pleasurable. You manage to put the big fish in front of me and obviously have had a word with most of them so I can catch them. 


The guides, as always do an excellent job, and their sense of humour is most welcome, mind you they would be hard to keep up with if they were in their 20's, they are so keen to put a fish in front of you. I fished on new rivers of extreme beauty with joy, always encouraged by you, the guides and the other guests. The other guests have always been such fun and certainly enliven the holiday. I am very glad that vets can be counted on for a bit of human doctoring. Thank you Cav for holding my hand....still, I never felt a thing when the hook came out or afterwards. 

Even with the odd cold front coming in you still found fishable water and with 95% of the fish in perfect condition I could ask for no more. I look forward to returning next year for another challenge. No doubt I will see the Black Stilts again just to put the icing on my cake.


Thank you for my party and a belated Happy Birthday to Georgie. The CLA Game Fair gets closer where hopefully some of us will get together again. Thank you for providing a holiday that will always be remembered. Good fishing, good company and worth going to the other side of the world for.

Thank you
Dormer




FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR BESPOKE ITINERARIES AND HOSTED TRIPS TO NEW ZEALAND PLEASE CALL +44 (0)1621743711 OR EMAIL ENQUIRIES@FLYODYSSEY.CO.UK.

No comments: